Сargoes expedition is one of the most dynamic stages in all logistics system which effective work directly depends not so much on correctly built logistic system, but on people who work in expedition department. To get the effective work of the expedition department going is as important so difficult.
For this reason the company ACRIS LOGOSTIC is proud of its expedition structure and variety of vehicle fleet.
Our vehicle fleet is modern cars of various loading capacity. They are focused on transportation both of perishable cargoes (food), and of other cargoes less dependent on environments conditions.
Our local office in Volynsk region has its own vehicle fleet of a different temperature class and different loading capacity for various cargoes forwarding throughout the territory of Ukraine.
Within the freight forwarding service, the transport division of the logistic company ACRIS LOGOSTIC offers:
- Effective choice of transportation routes. Our skilled forwarding agents implement fast delivery, guided by not increased speed (that is dangerous both for people, and for the cargo), but by the efficiency of the route. Long-term experience and knowledge allow our forwarding structures deliver cargo as fast as possible, observing thus all rules.
- Cargo insurance. We have no doubt in our employees' professionalism and consequently we can offer certain insurance obligations to the cargo owner.
- Observance of transportation norms. We understand how important is the observance of temperature mode and other special environmental conditions for the cargo safety. Therefore during freight forwarding we strictly observe all the norms specified by the customer.
- Cargo escorting and its protection are the fundamental obligations of the forwarding agent. Therefore our forwarding agents are well trained people able to cope up with any road situation.
- Regular informing of the customer or the dispatcher of the logistic center ACRIS LOGOSTIC on the factual cargo location.
- Attentive cargo safety check during freight forwarding, in overload points, during unloading at final point of a route.
- Competent drawing up of receive-transmit certificates, write-off acts, consignment way-bills and other road documents, reporting.